Life around here is pretty crazy....and I LOVE it (most days!!) Cayden gets ornerier everyday. He really gets into things when I am rocking or feeding both babies. He has figured out that my hands are full...and he can probably get away with doing things he shouldn't. Here are just a few of the things that he has been up to...
* Stomping in the dog water.
* Stacking toys and climbing into the pack-n-play to jump around.
* Pooping on floor (didn't get picture...but wish I would have!!)
* Climbing onto toy box and then into changing table with Brock (for Brock's safety, I had to skip on taking this picture as well!)
* "Bopping" babies over the head with any toy that is handy.
* Pulling laptop off couch, opening, and then opening everything possible!
He is definitely ALL BOY. I find myself falling more in love with him everyday, despite his ornery side. I never knew my heart could be filled with such joy and love for one little boy. My heart will be exploding when the twins get this age (or I will be insane!!) I can't help but say "It may be a crazy life...but it is our life!" hehe