Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~Thanksgivings~

I haven't been feeling the greatest, so I am going to finish up the thanksgivings in one post (Thanks Erica for this ingenius idea!)

~ I am thankful for my niece and nephews.  They are really special to me, and I pray that their lives will one day be normal. 

~ I am thankful for my laptop and the internet!!!  I don't know what I would do if I couldn't check facebook and my blog numerous times a day.  My blog has been a great therapy for me, and facebook has kept me connected with so many people. 

~ I am thankful for a family that can get together on the holidays and enjoy each others' company. 

~ I am thankful that other than my house, we are now debt free! That is HUGE!

~ I am thankful that my husband has a vision of where he sees our future.  I often times just get stuck in the here and now, and his mind just keeps turning.  I pray that all his dreams and visions will one day come true. 

~ I am thankful that tomorrow is turkey day....I have had some serious cravings for my grandma's noodles and mashed potatoes.  Hopefully the nausea will stay away for a few hours!  I am thankful that all of my dad's extended family still gathers as a family on Thanksgiving.

~ I am thankful that Jesse doesn't mind to eat out a few times a week.  I really don't enjoy cooking all that much, and there are some days when nothing sounds good and cooking sounds like the end of the world...so Pizza King here we come!!!  Very thankful that it is located 3 miles down the country road!!!

~ I am thankful for the continued, sporatic warm fall days. 

~ *knock on wood*  I am thankful that I have not gotten a cold this season.  I have only had one cold the entire year, and for those of you that know me personally...this is a miracle in and of itself! Praying for continued health for our family.

~ I am thankful for the little things that we take for granted..heat, lights, food, vehicles, showers, bed, blankets, clothes, etc.

~ Finally, I am thankful that for this life.  I am thankful that God has blessed with me with each of these thanksgivings.  He has truly given me a reason to live.  I pray that you have found something to be thankful for this holiday season.  Embrace life and thank God for your life!

0 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved