Monday, November 29, 2010

~Spreading Christmas Cheer~

The holiday season is fast upon us, and it's time to spread some Christmas cheer. Can you believe Thanksgiving has come and gone??  We have so much to be thankful for!  I am super excited about making our Christmas cards this year.  I always order my cards from Shutterfly, and right now they are running an excellent deal on Christmas cards ( 30% off!)  Shutterfly has an excellent selection of cards to chose from (over 200.)  I especially like that the have designs to satisfy all "tastes."  I am having trouble deciding which design I like the best for this years' card.  I am really drawn to the Gifted Tag  design.  I like the full-bleed photo! 







Picture Joy and Crochet Scallop Green are also on my favorites list!

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the calendar that our family ordered with pictures from our recent family photo shoot.  There are extra options that make personalizing your calendar easy!  

I have also ordered other holiday photo cards from Shutterfly, that were commented on by all recipients.  I personally think that photo cards seem more personal and have more meaning that just plain old greeting cards.  Visit their website and see for yourself that the selection is unbeatable. 

I am working on our Christmas cards for this year, and trying to decide which photos to include.  I have difficulty picking my favorites.   How do you single out 3 photos from 200?? 

Are you going to send out Christmas cards this year?  If so, check out Shutterfly!!!  You can also blog about Shutterfly for the opportunity to receive 50 free holiday cards this year. 

0 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved