Friday, November 19, 2010

~Thanksgivings~

Today I am thankful for all of you (BLOG READERS.)  This blog has been a way for me to get my feelings out since Braxton passed away.  I don't do well talking, because I just cry and nothing comes out.  So, behind this computer screen I can cry and type, and my feelings can be released.  I don't exactly have a gift with using words, but I can definetly write how I feel, and it helps!  I am thankful that so many of you have reached out and prayed with us during some of our darkest hours. I wish I could meet you all and say thank-you for being a "friend."  God Bless each and every one of you....the public followers and the secret ones (I know you are out there!!!) 

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

Keeping all of you in my prayers.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i'm a silent stalker!! hee hee!! i am so excited about your news!! :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved