Tuesday, November 9, 2010

~Thanksgivings~

Today I am thankful and grateful for the other BLM's (Baby Loss Moms) that I know and have met.  It really helps to have others in my life that truly understand the way I feel.  When Braxton passed away I felt all alone, I didn't know anyone who had endured such tragedy, however it was shortly after that 3 women from my own high school (population 280) experienced loss as well.  I am thankful that I was able to minister to them in their time of need.  God works in mysterious ways, and I know he placed several women in my life, so we could help each other when loss came our way.  I continue to pray for all of you that have lost a child.  I pray that God will restore your joy tenfold!

0 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved