Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a rough patch....

the last few days have been rough. i miss Braxton so much. i want so badly to feel his innocent kick or his endless hiccups. i long for the day when i can hear his cry.

Braxton Lee....mommy misses you more than ever. you mean the world to me and daddy. we love you so much, and daily we question why you had to leave. mommy sees you everywhere and hears you in the wind.....right now it just doesn't seem like enough. hugs, kisses, and tears.

Please say a prayer for us.....

5 comments:

Anne said...

Praying for you and your husband...

Anonymous said...

Sending you my hugs and kisses. Love you:)
XOXO Amanda

Anonymous said...

Destiny:

I am praying for both you and Jesse and also that god blesses you with a new life soon! You are both such good people and I want you to get some joy and peace. We Love You guys and pray everyday for you.

Becky

Sunny said...

**HUG**

jmeyaard said...

What a beautiful baby Braxton was!
I wept when I read your story. I will pray that God blesses you and your husband with many more babies. You will be incredible parents. Keep the faith! God's timing is so hard and waiting is sometimes more than we can bear. I know that there will be JOY again for you. Thanks for sharing your story.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved