Tuesday, October 7, 2008

update from my world...

i haven't posted in awhile, so i am going to ramble!!

  • racing season ended last weekend....(yahoo!)
  • fall is here....my favorite time of year
  • i am ready to put my down comforter on and snuggle up for a good fall/winter hibernation.
  • subbing is going well (making my own schedule is AWESOME)
  • my dogs LOVE that i am home several days a week...and i LOVE it too.
  • we are going camping/horseback riding this weekend....pics to follow soon.
  • jesse and i are going to officially be members at our church....our next step in Faith.
  • i have successfully kept our budget under control....and started coupon clipping (i still need assistance in this department)
Prayer requests
  • jesse and i have decided to take the next step in our quest for a baby or babies....
  • i have a cold and i really want it to go away so i can enjoy this weekend
  • Katie is having her kidney transplant tomorrow...please keep her close in your prayers
  • Anne is continuing chemo and your prayers are much needed
  • i pray that my nieces and nephews feel God's fatherly love at a time when their lives are so torn.
  • i pray that our families would draw closer to God in the good and trying times of life.
  • strength to continue our walk in Faith when it seems we are alone.
  • hope that my brother and sister in-law will have their home back by Christmas (it burnt in a gas line explosion)
  • strength to face the day...
19"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. 20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18 19-20.

If you have a prayer request, I would love to pray for you....

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh, I miss you.

The Cantlons said...

I almost called you today on my way home from a meeting in Indy. I didn't know if you would be home though so I decided not to. I'm glad to see your new post. I'll say a prayer for your family. I miss you. I hope things are looking up for you and Jesse. Take care!

Annie Shaw said...

Missed you last night Destiny---

Thanks for the awesome Praise and Prayer list.

And your snowman is still waiting on you :) I named him Senor Hombre. lol. You can rename him. :P

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved