Tuesday, April 17, 2012

~Sharing Thirty- One~

I would like to extend an invitation to all of my wonderful blog readers.  The Thirty-One outlet sale will start tomorrow.  You just have visit my Thirty-One page and click on the "Outlet Sale" banner.  It is that easy!!  Products will be at a great discount!

I would also like to share something that may be life changing for someone.  Thirty-One is currently running an opportunity to join incentive!!  They will be reimbursing new consultants (April 16-May 30) the entire $99 for enrolling, if they submit $1000 in the their first 30 days. 

Not only would you get your kit FREE, you would also get $250 in commission and a great start for Dream Rewards.  I would love to share how Thirty-One has changed me and my family.  We are receiving blessing after blessing from this Christian based direct sales company.  Email me if you would like more information!! 

0 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved