Friday, January 1, 2010

~Three months old~


Look at me I am 3 (months old)!




~ I just started to wear some 0-3 clothes!

~I am wearing size 1 diapers b/c..well just take a look!

~I weigh approx 9 lbs!

~I rolled over from my belly to back on Dec 23!

~I am full of smiles, but camera shy with them!

~I coo and talked to my mommy and daddy!

~I had a few weeks of sleeping 7 hours, but I changed my mind on that already (I like to see mom several times a night!)







~I had my baby dedication! I love Jesus!



~ I love to play under my playmat...numerous times during the day!




~ I celebrated Christmas this month!



~I love to make bubbles!


~I can sit in my bumbo seat for short periods of time!

~I know I am the cutest thing you have ever seen!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow - what a cutie pie. He is just adorable and indeed HEAVEN sent. What a beautiful miracle!! I can't believe he is 3 months already!!

Krista said...

So fun =)

Anonymous said...

He looks like he even smells sweet!

Paige said...

What a cutie!! My little Callyn is a linebacker compared to your little one- my rainbow baby born on oct.14 already is outgrowing her 0-3 month clothes. yikes!! funny to see them doing the same things- loves the bumbo, too!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Adorable!!!
Glad ya'll had a great Christmas!
Hugs,
Amanda

Buttercup said...

Each picture is cuter than the one before. Blessings and good wishes for the new year.

Little April said...

That hat kills me lol so cute!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved