Sunday, February 1, 2009

The BIG day......

'I know what you've been doing. Look! I have put in front of you an open door that no one can shut. You have only a little strength, but you have obeyed my word and have not denied my name. Revelation 3:8

Tomorrow is the big day. I will have two embryo's transferred at 8:45. We are super excited. The update we received on Sat. was that all seven were still growing. However, 2 were a little below average. God, can do great things with even the smallest. Please pray that tomorrow, my womb would be blessed and the God would knit together the makings of a child(ren) that would grow and honor Him. To God be all the glory and praise..... AMEN!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Praying for you both tomorrow as you go in for your big day. I will be thinking about you and praying that all goes well. Here is to hoping and praying that those embryo's find a nice warm home and decide to stick around for 9 months : )

Hugs,
Lisa

Rich and Erica said...

We are praying that your day goes as well as you could ever hope! I have my fingers crossed that those babies stick!!!!!! :)

Love you and Good Luck!

John, Jessica and Emma said...

We are praying that everything went well this morning. I am sure you are now in a waiting period and we will pray you can get through that. Praying they stick around and we get to see them grow with you!!!

Jessica

T n A sheets said...

We will be praying for your womb to be just the place those babies are looking for and that they will " stick" around for the next 9 months!! Good luck

T n A Sheets

Kahla said...

Wishing you lots of luck and sending tons of P&PT your way!

Ashley said...

Praying for you! Congrats to your 7 embies mama!!! That is how many I had and we transferred two and our remaining 5 embies are frozen for later use. :) What a wonderful blessing. So excited for you!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved