Sunday, February 7, 2016

BUT GOD

I have been MIA for a few years now...but I have amazing news that I need to share with you!!! You know, for so long there was one empty swing that caused us so much pain, BUT GOD had a different picture all along!!! You guys, God is so FAITHFUL!!!

We welcomed, Asher Thomas, to our family on August 1st. He is a complete miracle baby from God....and we are so smitten!!!



I intend on blogging again....bc our life needs a journal and a place that we can look back on. I hope you will join me again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are back! You were one of the first blogs I found in 2011 after our first son died. I remembering pouring through your post and crying and feeling like finally someone understood. That was 5 years ago and since then God has blessed us with another little girl and most recently another little boy. So much redemption has come and like you said-God is good!

Unknown said...

It's nice to have you back! I have been MIA for quite a while now also. I was delightfully surprised when I logged on to find you have another sweet baby! Congrats!!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

I am glad my story was able to give you some comfort! If nothing else, Braxton made a difference in many lifes!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

:)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved