Thursday, July 19, 2012

so I will remember....

I catch myself stepping back and looking at the three children standing at my feet, and I am in shock/awe that 'that are really MINE!!'  We waited so long for this, and when I stop and really think about it...the miracle that they are just amazes me.  God's promises are so true!   "I will turn their mourning into joy; I will comfort them, and give them gladness for sorrow." Jeremiah 31:13

Cayden, Brock and Lynlee all have distinct personalities and traits.  I want to remember them forever...but my memory isn't the best these days!!  So here is a post just so I will remember....

~ With outreached arms C says "I love you DIS much!"
~ C also says "I love you back and moon"----so cute!!
~ C is now potty trained, and he will say 'point it down' everytime he goes into bathroom!
~Morning moochies are a must for C and I!
~At night, C will tell us " 5 minutes in your bed...5 minutes"  He really loves to snuggle!
~C has inherited my love for ice cream and he calls it ice-em.
~C says "don't worry bout it" and "you kiddin' me".......it is the cutest thing ever!!

~B is a very picky eater...but he loves blueberry pancakes.
~ B LOVES baby einstein and praise baby videos.....he will just sit and stare! 
~B's speech consists of very cute nasal-y sounds...just a few common words and the rest is alien talk.
~B has the cutest giggle. 
~B really is related to monkeys---he can climb anything.

~L is an incredible eater...but she despises blueberry pancakes.
~L is the leader and bully in the twin relationship.
~L smiles with her mouth wide open...we love it!
~L shakes her head "no,no" with the cutest giggle and grin...she is ROTTEN.
~L has really captured my heart....I feared being a mom to a little girl...but she has definitely turned that all around.

That is all for now..just a few of the things I couldn't possibly get enough of.  I don't let a day go by that I don't thank God for these miracles. 

0 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved