Thursday, June 3, 2010

~8 months~

I almost can't believe I am 8 months old already.  We were camping and BOATING over my 8 month birthday, so that is why this is a few days late.  Here are my updates.  (I know you all just love reading them!)


~ I weigh around 15lbs.  I was 14.2 on Mother's Day!



~ I officially learned to sit up on my own the day before Mother's Day!!  I had a friend to play with that encouraged me!  Thanks Hunter.


~ Summer has begun at our house.  I have spent ALOT of time outside. 
~ I also discovered that I have a tongue!


~ I met my horses for the first time.  They love to breath on me...

~ I sleep from 9-5 5-8 on a pretty consistent basis.





~ I eat 3 solid meals a day and 5 servings of the best milk!!!  This is me in my new highchair!


~ I love to be on the move.  I can't sit still. 


~ I can't quite "crawl" yet, but I can get where I need to go.  I like to get on all fours and "rock"!



~ I have visited my big brother several times this month as well.  He has some really cool toys that I like playing with!

~ I got my first two teeth at the same time! I didn't get fussy at all!

~ I really enjoy time with mommy and daddy!  I was NOT a fan of this lifejacket....it pushed on my cheeks.

~ I am wearing 3-6, 6 month clothing!!!  YIPPEE!
~ Still sporting the size 2 diaper. 

~   I really like to be on the move, and I don't like when mommy is out of my sight. 
I am happy all of the time...unless I am hungry or tired!  I think I have pretty much covered it all. 
 

3 comments:

Ashly said...

He is just adorable! Glad you are loving life with him!

Anonymous said...

AWesome pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Paige said...

he is such a cutie!! can't wait to get callyn out in the boat!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved