Monday, March 8, 2010

~5 months~


 It is hard to believe that I am 5 months old already!!


~I am still wearing o-3, 3 month clothing, size 1 diapers.


~I typically eat every 3 hours. I started solids early in the month, but my digestive system didn't care for them, so mommy stopped them for a while.


~I prefer to not have a set nap schedule....so I will sleep when I want to!


~I sleep from 9-4 or 5 then eat, sleep 4-7 then eat, sleep 7-8:30


~Mommy and daddy got out my jumperoo...but unfortuntely I am way to short! The toys are fun to play with though.


~I went to the boat, sport, and travel show this month.....and lets just say the ladies LOVED my John Deere boots!


~I just recently started cuddling my blanket...and mommy thinks this is super cute!



~Mommy and me went to work with daddy and a few days this week. I prefered to sleep most of the ride though!


~We celebrated my big brother's 2nd heavenly birthday.


~I love to babble, smile (if you haven't noticed,) and laugh!!!


6 comments:

Paige said...

he's a little bit like my callyn. at her 4 month appt. she was in the 10th percentile for everything! she has been wearing some 3-6 (pants are HUGE) but I am going back and letting her wear all of the 0-3 month stuff before she grows out of it!! Thanks again for thinking of my Tatum- awesome!!

Robertsons said...

I love, love, love the little boots. I tried to find Elizabeth a pair this fall but couldn't find any for less than $75!

Julie said...

I just happened across your blog from another that I read. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the cute numbered onesies and the John Deere boots. Your little one is ADORABLE!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

Julie,
Glad to have you on board!! We got the boots at rural king. I believe Tractor Supply Company has them too. As for the stickers, well...I cheat. I copy and paste them from the internet and print them out. I cut them out and tape on his shirt for the picture. You can purchase them too, but this way is FREE!

Julie said...

Too smart! I love it! Free is fine with me! Thanks for the quick response!

Julie said...

I feel like I owe you an apology. When I wrote my first comment I had not read your whole story yet and now that I have I just wanted to make a correction and say that your little oneS are ADORABLE! God bless you!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved