Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dear Destiny...

I'll bless you and MULTIPLY your family, keeping my covenant of LOVE with you. Don't let anxiety steal your JOY; rather, tell ME about your worries and needs and THANK me in advance.

As you PRAY, you'll find that my incomparable PEACE overshadows all of your problems and insecurities.

ALWAYS be content with what you have, knowing that I'll never leave or abandon you. I'll supply everything you need, according to my ENDLESS riches in GLORY.

FAITHFULLY providing,
Your PRINCE OF PEACE

~from Deuteronomy 7:12-13; John 16:33; Philippians 4:6-7; Hebrews 13:5, Philippians 4:19

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I PRAY FOR YOU DAILY.....MAY GOD FILL YOU UP WITH HIS LOVE AND YOU HAVE TOTAL FAITH IN HIM, DO NOT WAIVER, PUT GOOD THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD ALWAYS. I lOVED THE PRAYER!
LOVE, JUDY

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved