Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We are home and........

I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9: 1-2


We are back at home and we have successfully retrieved 11 eggs!!!! I will know how many fertilized tomorrow afternoon. Jesse and I are ecstatic!! Thank your for all your prayers and thoughts. And for the record, I have no clue what a woot woot is...it just sounds like a celebration to me!!

PS... Another friend received even better news.... read a few posts ago and you will figure it out!! I am so excited A.!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for this HUGE step in the right direction!!!!

Destiny- I am so happy to hear this good news for you guys! I will continue to pray that God's Will be done in your life!

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Love you!

Sunny said...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The Lord is good!

Amanda Hoyt said...

I am so happy for ya'll and will continue to pray.
Praise God for A's miracle.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Lisa said...

11 eggs is wonderful news!!

Oh yes, a woot woot is a celebration. Kinda like a yippee or a yay (that sounds funny).

Anyway, praying that all continues to go well with the news tomorrow.

Hugs & Prayers,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you in the days to come. 11 eggs sounds very promising. Don't forget, you are stronger then you give yourself credit for.

A. said...

So amazing! I'm so happy for you. Praying for you today asyou go in for more news.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved